Navigate/Search in Heredis iOSNavigate/Search in Heredis iOS https://help.heredis.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Heredis Help Knowledgebase Heredis Help Knowledgebase https://help.heredis.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Heredis for iOS allows you to enter and view genealogical information contained in a file.
Select the genealogy to view or edit. See Switch from one genealogy to another on Heredis iOS if you have multiple genealogy files in your app.
Display the person of your choice as a primary person (in the center of the screen) to be able to modify it or simply consult its information.
For this, you have several solutions:
- select it from the list of persons in the file in the Persons tab in the bottom bar of the application.
- search by surname or given name. On the Persons tab, tap in the Surname box and enter the surname or first letters, do the same for the Given name if necessary. The list automatically updates.
- switch between persons in the Immediate Family view or the Ascendance view if you know exactly where it is in the tree. For example, if you want to display the paternal great-grandfather of the root person, press the box of the paternal grandfather in the immediate family and then press the box of his father.
- search by Ahnentafel number or User number (if you have a personal numbering system). Press the button at the top right. Choose the numbering you want to use for the search and indicate the number of the person you want. Tap the corresponding person.
Place the person in the middle, pressing his name.
Consult its detailed sheet by pressing its box in the Immediate Family .
To change the content of the individual record, see Edit a person on Heredis iOS.
- Posted In:
- iOS and Android mobile versions