List of patches Heredis 2022List of patches Heredis 2022 https://help.heredis.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Heredis Help Knowledgebase Heredis Help Knowledgebase https://help.heredis.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Following the release, Heredis is in your hands. Thousands of genealogists are discovering the latest version. This is why we release an update a few weeks after the initial launch of a new application.
The purpose of this update is to fix any issues that could not be detected during our beta testing phases. This is the list of the improvements for the 2022 version.
For Windows & Mac
- This 2nd patch mainly fixes the publishing issues of Heredis 2022 on Heredis Online on a slow internet connection.
- Order of first and last names are taken into account in the search panel.
- Summary of a person: navigating to the primary person is possible again
- Source index: action bar buttons visible again
- Fixes for formatting problem in the source note
For the Mac & Windows versions
- Fixes for publications on Heredis Online
- Problem with the order of children in the immediate family (only for files from Heredis 2020 or earlier)
- In event data entry, problem with the order of birth and christening events
- Gedcom export, deletion of the parent folder when cancelling the export.
- Export Heredis, loss of media
- Apparition of a person without sex in the browsing history after merging 2 persons (person visible when you click on the previous/next arrows in the browsing history)
- Correction of the input of dates lower than the year 100
- Crash of the application when generating a custom report of ancestors or descendants
- The key word mär is now allowed when entering dates in german
- In sources index, sorting order and column width not remembered
- Posted In:
- Frequent questions and Tips